<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7293959081267019399\x26blogName\x3dDaisies+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dancingqueeens.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dancingqueeens.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-857940095950193281', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dancing Daisies
biography

YOU CAN CALL ME HAWA

I'm a just an ordinary girl with a big dream; which I want to contribute something to the religion, society and nation. My story was not too pleased to be read by you because all of the immature content was part of me. But my mature part is quite enough to impress you and you will say, yes she's matured.
Currently a pharmacy student in University of Malaya, Malaysia.

Tagboard


Tips to get 4.0 for your course!
23 August 2016
0 daisies





Assalaualaikum and hello gais!
Ok so for this time, everything will be in english (just a simple english for sure no worries. I'm a malaysian too not a germany) so pardon me if anything seems so wrong or whatsoever but do i care? :P

I thought  want to make a video regarding this topic but due to lack of self-confidence and the absence of youtube channel (i'm not that prettay to have a youtube channel for god sake) so here I am, sharing my knowledge for those who still want to read this. I was applied all this method and it work! So yeah, LET'S GET STARTED! 



1. Study!

This is the most important tips you should consider. To get 4.0 for a semester is possible i told you. Ignore for those who said that was impossible. Nothing is impossible so bear it in your mind. So your first step is STUDY! Study hard or study smart it doesn't matter. As long as you put some or a lot of effort, it will determind your result later. If you didn't put your effort at all, then in your dream ok?


2. Find a friend who always get flying colors.

Serious this is true. I have no doubt at all for this. So this is my story regarding this point. During my foundation year, for the first sem, I didn't get 4.0 for mid term and final exam, eventho the rest of my room mates got really really really excellent result, which one of them was the best student for my batch. See? Can you imagine how depressed I am? I was surrounding with the most clever student in my own room! So, what I was doing, I stay closed with one of them (not the cleveresttttt one lol) who also got all A's in every test. Every examination, either mid term or final, I was with her, for the whole week!! Yes, that's why ppl always said, sit with those who clever then you will be clever too. So, for the 2nd sem, alhamdulillah, 4.0 in my hand hahaha! And thanks to her, of course.


3. Divide your time wisely.

Ok, I don't want to pressure all my fellow friends, so here is the tips. Play hard when you have time, so do study. I didn't say you need study 24/7 just to get excellent result aren't I? So, if you have "masa senggang yang terlampau senggang", you can go out, watching movie, shopping with friends but please, aware with time! Even the most cleverestttt ppl in the world need time to have fun, yes they did but they really aware with time. Don't spend too long time outside while you supposed to use that time to revise even a little things.


4. Consistency

So for this tips, make sure you revise things every day, in a great consistency. It doesn't matter you revise for a short time or a long time, but make sure, you do it everyday! Yes, make a time to revise a previous lesson, from a first class till your current class bcs student have very high probability to forget what they learn in their first week of classes when they are already in 3-4 months after that. So, this tips also important for myself bcs actually the student, is me =,=


5. Past years!

Oh yes, past year questions will really really really help you to get ready for your examination. Even thought you might think "ala past year bukannya soalan sama" "ala malas la buat past years" "membazir beli past years" please stop it!
Past years question is second most important things after lecture notes of course. It's okay if you don't even want to buy exercise book bcs with past year questions, it done everything. You can learn about the mark scheme, what pattern will coming out later for your paper, the hardest question you might get etc etc. So, if possible, get it from seniors of buy it.




Okay, that's my precious 5 tips for you. If you done all of this, then In sha Allah you will get what you want. Have effort and keep praying, then Allah will give what you deserve to. So, till then.



A noble person is not only based on their brain, it's also depends on their attitude. Brain without attitude is nothing but brain with attitude is the best. 




Contacts

email; hawa397@gmail.com


Affiliates

Amy Anna Marina Anis GBK Niyaz Kiddo Wolf Rui Chikienna AlynHyunnie Next?


Bygones

Interview degree in pharmacy and medicine with tip... Belajar memandu? wth PASUM officially ended Acah azam tahun baru Dignity as a crown. My life as a student began Review about SM Sains Muar (SAMURA)


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted by Hawa